Run starts and finishes in Tidelands Park, adjacent to the Coronado Bay Bridge,
going along Glorietta Boulevard past the golf course, yacht club and the Naval Amphibious Base.
THIS RACE FEATURES A FAST AND FLAT COURSE
Holds over 20 Nationally ranked 15K times!!!
* USA Track & Field Certified/Sanctioned * Split times * Aid Stations
July 4, 2014, 7 AM
Benefits: Coronado Islander Sports Foundation
- 15K (9.3 miles) - to first 3 in each age division
- 5K - to first two finishers in each age division
- Colorful dri-release t-shirt to all participants
PACKET PICKUP & LATE REGISTRATION
Concert in the Park, Sun June 29 5-7PM
6th & Orange, Coronado
Road Runner Sports, Tuesday July 1st - 3-7PM.
DAY OF RACE REGISTRATION:
Tidelands Park, starting @ 5:30 a.m. in Coronado
|Time limit for 15K: Must be back on the bike path (8.5 Mile mark) by 8:30 am.
(late fee if postmarked after Saturday, JUNE 15th)
15K Run, 5K Run/Walk
- Early Bird $35 until June 1
- Regular fee $40 until June 15
- Late fee $45 after June 15
- Race day $50
- Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE - Bibs are NON-TRANSFERABLE
RACE DIRECTOR/RACE RESULTS:
FREE DRAWINGS. . .
- Open to all- must be present to win
5K Route: Starts approximately 5 minutes after 15K start. Travels along the park sidewalks to the bridge; along frontage road to the bike path;
LEFT turn onto bike path along park sidewalk, pass beautiful Coronado Island Marriott Resort and the Ferry Landing Market. Returns to finish at the park.
PARKING IS LIMITED -
CARPOOL & ARRIVE EARLY
Do NOT Park in area business's parking lots, such as Albertson's or The Coronado Ferry Landing Marketplace
YOU WILL BE TOWED.