Anyone can run/walk 3.1 Miles
BUT ONLY this Event includes the
SHELTER ISLAND CHAMPAGNE BREAKFAST
Join us in celebrating our 10th annual 5k, followed by an outstanding
hosted by five of Shelter Island's finest chefs and restaurants. Work up your appetite!
ISLAND PALMS HOTEL & MARINA
THE BAY CLUB HOTEL & MARINA
HOLIDAY INN SAN DIEGO BAYSIDE
HUMPHREY'S HALF MOON INN & SUITES
KONA KAI RESORT, SPA, & MARINA
Fast Point to Point 5K. Begins near the the
Holiday Inn Bayside, 4875 North Harbor Drive,
with the finish at Humphrey's onShelter Island.
Shelter Island 5K RUN/WALK
Sunday, November 4, 2012
7:30am - San Diego, CA
- SUNDAY, Sunday November 4, 2012 - 7:30 A.M.
- Starts Holiday Inn, 4875 N. Harbor Dr. to Humphrey's on Shelter Island.
(late fee if postmarked after MONDAY, OCTOBER 22)
- 5K Run/Walk: $40 until October 22; Late Fee $45; event Day $50
- Kids Fee (ages 12 & under): $14; Late Fee $18
- Special US Military Active duty Fee $23 ONLY until Oct. 22 (Regular fees apply after Oct. 23
- Special Injured US Military Fee $18 until Oct. 22; Late fee $27.
- Be sure to include a self addressed stamped #10 envelope with each entry.,,
- Day of Race Registration/Bib# Pick Up Begins at 6:00 A.M.
- Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Bibs are NON-TRANSFERABLE
- Shelter Island Sunday Champagne Breakfast
- High quality t-shirts to all participants
- Split Times each Mile
- Chip timing
- Computerized Results by Kathy Loper Events
- Shuttle From Finish back to the Start after the event
- 5K: First 3 in each age division
- USAT&F Certified Course/Sanction Event
Make checks payable to: Shelter Island 5K
619-298-7400 (Mon - Fri 9am - 4pm)
Mail entry to: Shelter Island 5K
7801 Mission Center Court, Suite 204
San Diego, CA 92108